Really great illustration and my favorite is bottom three. I'm not sure what the software is, but the illustration grabs my attention. It just needs text. -mary
Great design my favorite is the 3rd one down. What's throwing me off is the red solid circle in the background or the design, i think you should remove that and just replace it with more 3D circles.
I like the look of the illustrated design so far. I believe it works best with the first comp, because you incorporate that interesting design, but its not overwhelming like the other comps.
Really great illustration and my favorite is bottom three. I'm not sure what the software is, but the illustration grabs my attention. It just needs text.
ReplyDelete-mary
Great design my favorite is the 3rd one down. What's throwing me off is the red solid circle in the background or the design, i think you should remove that and just replace it with more 3D circles.
ReplyDeleteI like the look of the illustrated design so far. I believe it works best with the first comp, because you incorporate that interesting design, but its not overwhelming like the other comps.
ReplyDelete