You have really great ideas here, the best that are working for me is the 1st row, #4...2nd row, #3...and the last one (3rd row) All these have some sort of great abstract look to them. I think these 3 have great potential and will work either way with color, no matter if you go with full set of colors or monochromatic color. Great work!
I like the 7th image and it can work out really well. I would make the image red (or have another color to work with red) and the rest of the case can have a glass like feeling.
I like 7 and 8 sketch, the designs are so moving and interesting. I'm not sure to what your software is, but i like your illustrations. It would be interesting how you would place your type with these illustrations. -mary
Im not sure what this software is, you need to have some type on the box that says this. However I like your illustrations, the second row 3rd illustration works best for me.
The design elements look interesting. I'm guess this is for Red Giant. I like the first thumbnail, because theres it's much simpler, but it still has an interesting thing going on with the pealing sphere.
These are very interesting and abstract. I am agreeing with most other comments, i would be interested to see how the type effects these designs. I really like the simple circle idea, and I personally would stay away from the wilder designs.
You have really great ideas here, the best that are working for me is the 1st row, #4...2nd row, #3...and the last one (3rd row) All these have some sort of great abstract look to them. I think these 3 have great potential and will work either way with color, no matter if you go with full set of colors or monochromatic color. Great work!
ReplyDeleteI like the 7th image and it can work out really well. I would make the image red (or have another color to work with red) and the rest of the case can have a glass like feeling.
ReplyDeleteI like 7 and 8 sketch, the designs are so moving and interesting. I'm not sure to what your software is, but i like your illustrations. It would be interesting how you would place your type with these illustrations.
ReplyDelete-mary
Im not sure what this software is, you need to have some type on the box that says this. However I like your illustrations, the second row 3rd illustration works best for me.
ReplyDeleteThe design elements look interesting. I'm guess this is for Red Giant. I like the first thumbnail, because theres it's much simpler, but it still has an interesting thing going on with the pealing sphere.
ReplyDeleteThese are very interesting and abstract. I am agreeing with most other comments, i would be interested to see how the type effects these designs. I really like the simple circle idea, and I personally would stay away from the wilder designs.
ReplyDelete