So much movement and colors. I love the last one, the colors of her dress just POP. The effects are amazing, i feel like these posters doesnt show similarities to your logo. Don't get me wrong, these are great poster!
I love the movement that you have created with the colors and textures and everything about it. But now you have to think about type. Where are you going to put it. I really like the one that shows a lot of color, maybe try incorporated the same color in each piece. Good job!
these are visually very interesting and dynamic. Love the soft, painterly texture. But, I look at your beautiful logo and the style you have with that logo, and the intricacy of that logo, and I feel like that same style needs to be incorporated. Overall though, great concept.
All of them have a very unique approach, but I feel like the third is the strongest. Its not too busy and the image is very clear. I love how you implied motion throughout all of them. Much more interesting than a static image. Good job!
I like the concept of each comp. It looks like you are really capturing there movements. I think the last piece is the best of all three. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sets.
I love the last 2 posters. Amazing job. These are 2 of my favorites! However they do lack the connection with your ornate logo, maybe try and use your logo colors more to incorporate it. or use an element from your logo in the textures you have created. nice job!
i love these! they are so neat! the last first two are my favorite. I think this idea is very nice, and could be replicated very nice, and have a lot of variations.
wow. great and unique illustration airbrush style. im curious to see how you place elements of type and your logo into this. they do not have to be prominent, but they do need to be there.
i assume the top one is a single color, but it contains textures that remind me of live trace and they do not exist in your other comps. id like to review these in detail in class to give you more feedback
I do like the style of these designs, but they don't remind me of your logo. They have very dynamic movement and catch your eye. The one thing that bothers me is the replicated brush stroke that the computer makes. It is really obvious in the rhythmic dancer. The ribbon looks like it was clone stamped.
These are great, especially the soccer player. I think the diver's faces look a little gray, but the designs are great.
ReplyDeleteSo much movement and colors. I love the last one, the colors of her dress just POP. The effects are amazing, i feel like these posters doesnt show similarities to your logo. Don't get me wrong, these are great poster!
ReplyDelete-Mary
I really like the third one the way you treat the photo work well~ and it seems fashion
ReplyDelete-Yan
Visually these are really great images, I would strongly recommend that you find some way to tie them all together to make it one complete package.
ReplyDeleteall three images work really well. It gives a serious realistic feeling about the olympics.
ReplyDeleteI love the movement that you have created with the colors and textures and everything about it. But now you have to think about type. Where are you going to put it. I really like the one that shows a lot of color, maybe try incorporated the same color in each piece. Good job!
ReplyDeletethese are visually very interesting and dynamic. Love the soft, painterly texture. But, I look at your beautiful logo and the style you have with that logo, and the intricacy of that logo, and I feel like that same style needs to be incorporated. Overall though, great concept.
ReplyDeleteAll of them have a very unique approach, but I feel like the third is the strongest. Its not too busy and the image is very clear. I love how you implied motion throughout all of them. Much more interesting than a static image. Good job!
ReplyDeleteI like the concept of each comp. It looks like you are really capturing there movements. I think the last piece is the best of all three. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sets.
ReplyDeletei love your concept, i like all of them but i love the last one and think it works best
ReplyDeleteI love the effects. These are looking good individually, like other people say we'd like to see the images tie in together as one consistant look.
ReplyDelete-Tiffanie-
I love the last 2 posters. Amazing job. These are 2 of my favorites! However they do lack the connection with your ornate logo, maybe try and use your logo colors more to incorporate it. or use an element from your logo in the textures you have created. nice job!
ReplyDeletei love these! they are so neat! the last first two are my favorite. I think this idea is very nice, and could be replicated very nice, and have a lot of variations.
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I love the last poster. I wouldn't change a thing. I would love to see how you actually created the figure's effect!
ReplyDeletewow. great and unique illustration airbrush style. im curious to see how you place elements of type and your logo into this. they do not have to be prominent, but they do need to be there.
ReplyDeletei assume the top one is a single color, but it contains textures that remind me of live trace and they do not exist in your other comps. id like to review these in detail in class to give you more feedback
I do like the style of these designs, but they don't remind me of your logo. They have very dynamic movement and catch your eye. The one thing that bothers me is the replicated brush stroke that the computer makes. It is really obvious in the rhythmic dancer. The ribbon looks like it was clone stamped.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, as Joe said I can't wait to see the type that will be used. Would like to see these on a variety of ads.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, as Joe said I can't wait to see the type that will be used. Would like to see these on a variety of ads.
ReplyDelete