Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thumbnails

3 comments:

  1. I think the middle left one is perhaps most successful. It does a great job of sharing the rich history that Athens has with the Olympic games while also giving it a modern updated look. I would personally shy away from the 2020 logos, the imagery doesn't need to form the numbers cause that tends to be a bit cheesy. Great concepts though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 3rd one middle row. It still has enough greek elements but not too much that it looks like classical piece or you're going back in time. It is more contemporary. I also like the shape of the overall logo and how you angled it a little bit. Very unique.

    Tiffanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Middle first one because It gives off the traditional Greek look and reminds you of the Greek gods and Olympics. It is simple, yet elegant. I think this Imagery fits Athens, Greece best.

    ReplyDelete